Did you know that fishing is the world’s most popular hobby? We do! And here at Fishbrain we have created the world’s largest social network dedicated to people who love fishing. We want to make sure that we can give them the greatest experience possible and make their fishing dreams come true, no matter where they are in the world.
We have over 14 million users all over the world who have logged over 12 million catches in our app.
We’re growing fast, both in our social network and in the company, which is why we’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team. We hope that it’s you.
As a member of the Product team, you’ll merge technology and design into one seamless and relevant user experience. In this role you’ll go deep on analysis, UX, engagement, retention, and delivering user value for our users. You value qualitative and quantitative research equally, and know when is the best time to apply each. You’ll work in a cross-functional team, collaborate with our other Product Managers, and report to the Director of Product.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the product development in one of our cross functional teams.
- You will follow the complete user journey and analysis of user funnels.
- Drive and manage the teams backlog from epics to delivered features.
- Prioritize team projects and development based on user value, impact, and company goals - and continually communicate your prioritization within your team and the company.
- Gain a deep understanding of our users and our business in order to prioritize work and make informed decisions.
- Research and analyse markets, competition, and user requirements in depth in order to keep abreast of the competition and drive product requirements.
- Create product documentation including product requirements and use cases, to clearly define the product capabilities, down to a detailed level, accounting for positive and negative paths.
- Work tightly with the Product Managers team and UX/UI teams on requirements and wireframes/design development.
- Cultivate strong relationships among working teams
What we are fishing for:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Product management within startup or tech company.
- Deep knowledge and experiences of driving and developing digital consumer facing products.
- Hands-on experience as a product owner for a cross functional team doing agile software development.
- Proven track record of delivering successful products that users love.
- You are self-motivated and accountable with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak fluently with many different stakeholders.
- Strong orientation towards data and always wanting to understand the "Why?" of what happens.
- Understanding of how to develop rapid prototypes, A/B testing, and iterative development practices.
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
- Experiences with product gamification or within outdoor, fishing and the fishing industry as a plus.
This role is located in Stockholm with the possibility of remote work.
We have trust in our employees which means that 1. you will be given a lot of responsibility from day one and 2. we value your opinions and and ideas. No matter the team, everything we do has an impact on our users and on Fishbrain as a company. Our culture is very important to us. If you have a “win as a team” mentality, are passionate and like to have fun, then Fishbrain is the place for you!
Feeling hooked? Please apply by clicking the link below or contact email@example.com or 070-522 01 86, please submit your application in english.