Soundtrack Your Brand is a Spotify-backed company that offers a streaming service for background music for businesses. We serve small customers like the café around the corner and large brands like McDonald's, Lego and W Hotels. Through our service, our customers have control over the music being played at their venues and know that they are using a legal service for commercial purposes.
Our commercial team consists of about 20 talented people with different backgrounds and experiences. In total, we are currently about 70 people working at Soundtrack and we are planning to grow rapidly the coming year.
Soundtrack has been in business since 2013 and the streaming service can currently be used in over 74 countries. The biggest market is currently the US but we have a lot of customers in Europe as well. The customers come from different industries but the most common ones are restaurants, hotels. shops, cafés and bars.
We are looking to add a passionate Head of Marketing to our growing Marketing & Storefront Team. You will help us hit the next level in converting with our SMB target audience worldwide and growing our user base by driving them to the storefront and ultimately through to the self-service sign up. You will make sure that Soundtracks brand awareness increases over time as well as our ROAS and conversion rate.
As our Head of Marketing you will be responsible for planning and managing our marketing campaigns, finding our audience on different channels, setting marketing strategies and finding the ultimate media mix. You will manage the marketing team consisting of copywriters, content creators, social media manager, media buyers as well as manage the relationship with our media buying agency and advertising agency.
- Manage the Marketing Team
- Manage the marketing strategy, planning and campaigns
- You will have responsibility of the customer experience and customer journey on the website and will collaboratively define the website ́s vision and strategy
- Responsible for maintaining and improving KPIs such as ROAS, brand and campaign awareness, cost per unique session to the storefront, engaged storefront visitor rate, enter sign up rate etc.
- Plan and continually analyze, A/B test and optimize the our campaigns and storefront to enhance conversion rate
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create an optimal and cohesive customer experience from start to finish
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role or area
- Business-to-Business, SaaS and/or subscription based eCommerce experience is a merit
- Truly passionate about marketing and is interested in developing your skills and knowledge
- You have proven experience in increasing ROAS based on your marketing strategy
- Data driven with proven analytical skills
- You have an understanding of the big picture with a hands-on mentality, where you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty where needed
- You need to be Stockholm based or willing to relocate
- Fluent in English (all our work is in English), other languages are a plus
What you can expect from Soundtrack Your Brand:
- A welcoming, inclusive and fun work environment
- Possibility to work from home when needed
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pension package and friskvårdsbidrag
- Dog friendly office
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below. If you have any questions regarding this job, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org