At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 32,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
The Marketing Team
The Demand Generation team is growing rapidly and includes teams focused on Performance Marketing, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Content Creation. To help power our next wave of user acquisition, we’re looking for an analytical, creative, and collaborative Head of SEO to drive global organic growth.
How you will make an impact
As Head of SEO, you will be responsible for identifying organic growth initiatives. You will own and lead the SEO strategy in liaison and collaboration with product and tech teams to build and foster strategic cross-functional relationships and deliver search insights.
What you will work with
- Lead SEO strategy and execution with the objective to increase organic traffic, search ranking, signups, and revenue
- Present a strong perspective about what high-performing SEO looks like, and create a system that ensures internal teams are aligning with SEO best practices
- Work with product Acquisition to identify, resolve and standardize technical SEO across Epidemic Sound’s web properties
- Be the owner of the keyword strategy, and make it actionable for product and marketing teams
- Educate and provide regular feedback to writers on headlines, keyword usage, meta tags, URL structure, keyword analysis, and related aspects of SEO
- Monitor the organic performance as well as competitor sites, SERP features, and Google algorithm updates
- Keep track of the SEO landscape, including algorithm updates, standard methodologies, emerging trends, and competitor techniques
Who you are
- 5-10 years of experience from working with all aspects of SEO (content strategy, keyword analysis, technical SEO, off-site SEO)
- Ability to deliver organic results without compromising the brand experience
- A strong data-driven approach to problem-solving and experience with structuring and analyzing big data sets
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with in-house content and technical stakeholders
- Ability to articulate SEO ideas, strategies, and tactics to audiences with varying knowledge of SEO
- Solid understanding of web analytics, algorithm changes, and the nuances of links within the SEO ecosystem
- Deep understanding and experience with Google Search Console and Google Analytics
It would be music to our ears if you have
- Experience from the music licensing business
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.