Join the leading digital healthcare company in Europe! Kry/Livi is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing services that give patients the best possible healthcare experience, regardless of location.
We are looking for a Global Senior People Business Partner to proactively work with employees so that they can work at their best potential, grow and develop and want to stay engaged with the company, aligned with company values and priorities. This includes but is not limited to designing and implementing people processes and initiatives, including performance, learning & development, salary reviews, promotions as well as enabling team enhancing activities.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Partner with managers and provide strategic, tactical and operational HR expertise and support. Coach managers and provide training, processes and tools for them to lead themselves, lead others and lead the business.
- Lead and support in Performance & Talent Management processes, creating career paths, individual development plans and managing performance, promotions and career changes.
- Support managers on workforce planning and org design, incl succession plan, proactively working on team development plan and identifying roles and competencies needed and collaborating with Talent Acquisition team on recruitment.
- Prioritize, formulate and implement a People Strategy and roadmap that meets business needs.
- Identify Learning & Development (L&D) needs, collaborate on design of such initiatives with L&D function and then implement and follow up with dedicated teams.
- Drive annual HR processes such as salary review, performance review, promotions, including educating managers, being a sounding board, handling escalations and making sure processes follow guidelines and timelines.
- Proactively identify, discuss and design organisational changes as the company and team grows and support with such implementations including change management, labour law compliance and communications.
- Proactively inform managers on work environment processes and policies and support when actions needs to be taken to improve work environment.
- Support and advice with labour law perspectives making sure the company is compliant and follows guidelines and policies.
The role sits in the People Team and reports to Head of People Development & Growth.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have these competencies:
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration or other relevant field.
- 10+ years from working in a HR/People Partner business role with demonstrated capability in supporting managers and employees on full stack HR processes and initiatives.
- Proven track record of designing, implementing and follow up on global change, HR system or process or organizational design projects involving several stakeholders, with great measurable impact.
- Experience of scaling international organizations, working in a dynamic environment across different cultures and within RnD.
- Working knowledge of basic European and local employment law, HR policies and procedures.
- Great communication skills in English, in speaking as well as writing. Swedish language skills are not required.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below. If you have any questions regarding this job, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org