Join the leading digital healthcare company in Europe! Kry/Livi is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing services that give patients the best possible healthcare experience, regardless of location.
We are looking for an interim Global Head of Talent Acquisition for a period of 12 months. You will manage and develop the Global TA team and plan and execute on the overall TA strategy, delivering on the hiring plan and strategic objectives.
What you’ll do
As the Global Head of Talent Acquisition you’re an experienced leader with a proven track record of building and managing international TA teams. You believe in empowering and coaching your colleagues and you put the team before yourself.
Your role and responsibilities:
● Continually develop the way the TA is working to ensure team is supporting and adding value to the business in the best possible way, this includes delivering upon and iterating strategic TA plan and priorities and metrics, as well as operational and tactical goals.
● Manage the team, including managing managers as well as consultants, and hiring for more team members.
● Coaching team members both as individuals and as team and develop their way of working together, aligned with company values.
● Proactively ensure the team is staffed with the right resources and competencies
● Coach team to optimize their time spent and ways of working to ensure that sourcing and hiring processes holds a high validity, that candidates are being assessed in a quality driven and unbiased way while delivering a great candidate and hiring manager experience.
● Build and develop a network of consultants and executive search firms as well as investor advisors in order to have a strong pipeline of external resources to quickly strengthen the TA team with hands on support and advisory when needed.
● Partner, educate and help the business to plan their growth in a realistic way with the support of relevant data and communicate with all stakeholders continuously and proactively, making sure progress in TA initiatives are visible, barriers escalated and metrics off targets are taken action upon.
● Contribute and support the VP People and senior executives in strategic discussions around growth plans and geographical expansion, informing on current trends and insights and workforce planning and advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company’s success.
● Own the global employer branding strategy, creating and delivering global and local employer brand strategies in close alignment with both global and local communications and marketing teams.
● Be a key contributor in Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging projects and streams, continuously making sure our TA processes are levelling up in terms of diversity and inclusion, challenging stakeholders and hiring managers.
● Research and recommend new sourcing tools, analytical tools and recruiting software (e.g. ATS) and be responsible for future software implementation projects.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have experience from and know how to:
● Build and develop an international talent team at scale with quality.
● Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
● Multiple years experience of full life-cycle hiring experience in-house with broad experience hiring for different functions and levels (R&D, Finance, Marketing, Business Development etc.) with solid experience in using innovative research & sourcing methods.
● Experience in developing and executing Employer Brand strategy in creative way with measurable impact.
● Skilled in stakeholder management, understanding the bigger picture and how to best drive TA and People initiatives in a successful way across the organisation.
● Strong interpersonal, motivational and influencing skills.
● Strategic mindset and having experience of designing and implementing TA strategies with excellent results. Also being able to balance strategic and tactical goals and coach team to handle operational challenges.
● Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
You will report to our CHRO.
We also believe that to succeed in this role; you need to share our passion for changing the way primary healthcare is provided across Europe – by always putting the patient first. You are ambitious and resilient with a growth mindset; you set up ambitious goals and work hard to achieve them and embrace learning opportunities. You believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
What's in it for you:
● A chance to be part of building the future of healthcare.
● Amazing, friendly and smart colleagues from all over the world.
● The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers through collaboration across departments.
● An impact on what KRY builds and how we build it, each team owns their mission, roadmap and backlog.
● As part of a team, you will commit to goals, share both success and failure and always iterate on best practices.
● We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation, wellness reimbursement and many employee activities
● We have beautiful offices in Stockholm (HQ), London, Paris, Berlin, Oslo but should you prefer to work partly or fully remotely this is not a problem - we work in a distributed way.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 070-522 01 86 if you have any questions.