Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 200 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.
We are now hiring an experienced Chief HR Officer to lead our global HR team, which today consist of 8 employees. We are looking for a self-motivated and businesslike leader who thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing environment. To succeed in this role, you need to be a strongly business-oriented people´s person with a genuine interest in how to turn company strategy, objectives and business priorities into HR activities.
You will be a strategic partner to the management team from a people perspective but also handle operational tasks within the HR field. Since the company is continuously growing there will always be need for improvements and adjustments.
You will be a part of the management team and report direct to CEO. The position is based at Acne Studios’ headquarters at Floragatan in Stockholm.
Your job will include
· Optimizing the HR organization in line with company strategy and objectives
· Integrating HR activities with business priorities
· Setting the strategic agenda within HR to ensure that we attract, recruit, develop and retain talent
· Responsibility for local and global development projects, for example driving and implementing the value work in the culture journey
We are looking for someone with
· Excellent ability to coach, support, inspire, engage and influence HR team in the HR strategy
· Excellent skills in group development with a great ability to communicate with people at all levels in the organization
· Strong interest in people and an ability to build trust and relationships
· Result orientation, self-motivation and proactive approach to problem solving
· Coach the management team in developing their leadership capabilities
· Unpretentious and positive mindset
- At least 10 years’ experience working with both operational and strategic HR (HR strategy, change management, talent management, performance management), preferably from companies with global presence
- Extensive knowledge and experience of convert commercial and business goals into HR operations with great execution and leading skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in relevant field
- Fluency in Swedish and English, additional language skills are meriting
- Previous experience from retail and/or e-commerce is meriting
Do you want to be a part of this fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 070-522 01 86