Lysa’s vision is to set a new standard in savings. A standard which is based on automation, efficiency and always acting in the best interest of our customers. We believe that many institutions work against, not for, their customers and that there is a great opportunity to build a new financial champion.
To take us closer to our mission, where we want to make it simpler for people to save smarter, we need to continue developing our products as well as taking them to new markets. We have a great team in place but to further accelerate growth we need help from more new colleagues. This time we are looking for a Product Manager to reinforce our Product team within customer behaviour and certain core functionality.
What will you do
The Core team is a new team at Lysa (final name t.b.d). The team is responsible for better understanding the behaviour of our customers within certain core areas. For example, what intentions do our customers say they have with their savings and investments, and how do they actually act over time? What can we learn from this and how can it help us support them in an even better way going forward? The long term goal is clear - to create financial peace of mind for our customers - but how we get there is something that you and the team will find out together. The team is also responsible to further develop and iterate on a number of core areas related to our customer journey such as onboarding, authentication, transfers (deposits and withdrawals), and overall information and navigation structure, helping our customers to a more joyful and easy digital experience.
At Lysa a Product team consists of a Product Manager, Product Designer, Backend and Frontend Developers and Legal expertise. The exact setup can vary depending on the needs from the specific team. The team will also cooperate with other relevant stakeholders and functions within Lysa. The team members are situated both in Stockholm and Karlskrona. We are currently rebuilding our team structure and as a start will have four Product teams with as many Product Managers, and three hybrid teams.
More specifically, in the role as a Product Manager you’ll:
• Lead the mission, road map, and backlog for the product team. Being able to create an environment within the team where every team member is part of this process is absolutely key.
• As you and the team build the backlog, you will gather input through multiple channels and will provide transparency to stakeholders as you prioritise the work
• Together with the team define Objectives & Key Results (OKRs), if needed in partnership with other Product teams, and give visibility of progress to stakeholders and/or organisation
• Use insights and data to solve friction points and come up with solutions that help our customers with their savings in the best possible way
• Drive opportunities to strengthen and improve the ways of working within the product team
Who you are
We believe you share our Lysa values and that you are excited to join us in our journey to become the European champion within savings, investments and pensions. You enjoy a real digital challenge, in an environment where everything is changing. You thrive on working in a complex cross-functional environment and demonstrate how strategic thinking and deeply understanding customer needs can help create products that customers love.
Ideally your background would include the following:
• At least 3 years of experience in Product Management in an agile and human-centric environment
• Proven track record of successfully launching digital products
• Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and proven ability to work cross-functionality
• Demonstrated willingness and ability to engage with developers, designers, legal expertise (and other relevant roles) to build constructive and collaborative relationships.
• Strong analytical skills, experience working with product analytics and/or BI tools is a plus
• Experience within the FinTech space and/or Behavioral Finance, a general interest in personal finance and savings is also a plus
A little bit more about Lysa
Lysa is one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Sweden. Today about 1 % or 105 000 of all adult Swedes are paying customers and we manage more than 2 bnEUR. We have launched our platform in Denmark and Finland, and recently also in Germany. Our team of 60 has a mission driven culture and we work hard to have a significant impact on the European savings market.
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below. If you have any questions regarding this job, please contact Linda Ribbing, 070-522 01 86 or firstname.lastname@example.org